- Free Play Bonus: Used as both a reward for loyal players and an incentive for new ones, free play bonuses come in different forms. Whether we’re talking about credit, chips or vouchers, what they all have in common is a time limit. Of course, you can win money in the process using a free play bonus, but as always, the wins must be wagered a certain amount of times. All best casinos in canada in all, this is the best way to check out and enjoy the glamour of the casino card and table games.
- Cashback Bonus: Mostly regarded as a refund on a percentage of your losses, the cashback bonus is a real money bonus that is incredibly popular. The casino will return 5% – 10% on the bets that you have lost in cash, right back in your account balance.
Opting out of a bonus can be done very easily
Claiming a no deposit bonus is an intuitive process, but we will share with you the ways we have discovered most casinos activate the no deposit bonus on your account. Keep in mind that the minimum requirement to get such a bonus is to become a registered member. So put the credit card away for a while and read below:
1. Use the No Deposit Bonus Code – After the registration process has been completed, you will be able to access your account straight from the casino lobby. There’s usually a tab that needs to be filled with the bonus code for the offer to be activated – it’s as simple as that!
2. Automatic Bonus Claim on Registrations – if you specifically sign up under a no deposit bonus offer, you will discover that the operator has activated the no deposit bonus on your account. This way, you can log in and begin playing as fast as possible.
3. Contact Customer Service to Activate the No Deposit Offer – Mostly intended to increase the interaction between the customer service agent and the new customer, some operators may choose this method. As soon as you contact the customer department and let them know you wish for the bonus to be activated, your account will be credited with free spins or bonus money. You may use the live chat service, the contact form or even the phone number to do that – depends on what ways of contact the casino provides.
No Deposit Casino Bonuses Wagering Requirements
The no deposit bonus offers, either free spins or cash, can exclusively be used at the casino you signed up with. And indeed, the benefits received are free and the money that you make is yours to withdraw. That’s when the wagering requirements come in. The money that you have won need to be cleared (wagered) a couple of times before they can be transferred to your bank account.
Ideally, you would use the no deposit bonuses to further test and inspect the platform you have chosen. Bear in mind that you can always opt-out or refuse a no deposit deal and instead just rely on your deposit.
As long as you have not cashed any money yet, a simple message or call to the customer care department will do. If a bonus code is involved, don’t type it in your casino account box.
We want to say that the choice is always yours. If you’re not satisfied with a bonus or with its wagering requirements, you are – under no circumstance – forced to accept it. Online casinos are great because they offer thousands of high payout games and they generally have a low house edge. With a minimum deposit, you can access the operator’s game collection and check out what they have to offer.