Such things as authenticity, quality, and cool. This splash page for footwear brand Greats (built by INSIDE) does a job that is beautiful of through design while nevertheless driving visitors to transform.
Here’s why we think this is certainly a (oh no, don’t state it) “great” example of splash page design:
- Amazing movie: This entire landing page is pretty sleek, but just what actually knocks it out from the park may be the movie just beneath the fold. Not just does the end animation style look awesome, but inaddition it offers Greats to be able to elaborate to their selling that is unique proposition—one at any given time. Take a look on YouTube below.
- Rule of three: Greats is applicable the guideline of three throughout this design, making the advantage statements both aesthetically striking and simply digestible.
- Mobile-responsive: This website landing page looks coequally as good as on mobile because it does on desktop. Given that mobile is projected to account fully for 54% of all of the e commerce sales by 2021, it is never been more critical to produce consumers that are on-the-go concern.
Whenever we do state so ourselves, this present squeeze page from our brand name is very good at showing, maybe not telling.
We’ve all gone to slow websites and navigated away immediately—but so what does which means that for marketers? Certain, we’re able to explain with a number of text, nevertheless the animation regarding the right part for this web web page actually causes it to be clear why landing that is fast-loading are a necessity. This landing page’s design follows a highly effective F pattern—and it is difficult to bring your eyes from the conversion that is dropping in the animation.
Here’s everything we think appears great right here:
- Animation: website landing page load time is not easy and simple thing to exhibit in a static image (once you add in an animation as we found), but it’s obvious.
- Artistic hierarchy: suitable the absolute most information that is important this animation into a complete F design helps maintain site visitors reading. The animation—and the visuals it contains—helps make just exactly what could otherwise be a fairly landing that is boring more powerful and engaging.
- Text features: We jam-packed this squeeze page with stats to back our claims up about sluggish loading pages, and we also want those figures to pop so they’re often bolded. When there’s a good quantity of text on your own splash page, break it up simply by using split paragraphs and placing the important information in bold. This will make it easier for people to scan—and do something.
At the conclusion of the time, in terms of producing stunning, effective landing pages, it is about combining a feeling of design with a knowledge of just just how individuals act when searching the net. When you’re creating the next splash page, have the best of both globes by viewing your CTA placement, sourcing item pictures and visuals, balancing header text, and ensuring your design elements both look good and drive conversions.
More great landing pages examples (associated content)
We’ve got even more Unbounce-built landing pages to show off if you’re still not feeling inspired after all these gorgeous examples. (exactly what can we state? Our clients are really proficient at it. ) Have a look at some of the features below:
- The evidence is within the pudding. See conversions, insider guidelines, and much more design that is beautiful reading 12 High-Converting Landing Pages (That’ll Make You want You Built ‘Em).
- Nevertheless perhaps maybe not experiencing it? We got ya covered. You’ll find a great deal of motivation and brand new squeeze page tips when you look at the Best Landing Page Examples You Gotta Save for Your Swipe File.
- Often, producing landing pages for your mobile promotions is a complete other ballgame. Listed below are mobile website landing page examples that’ll knock your socks totally down.
- Finally, if you’re promoting an iOS or Android os software, take a look at these amazing samples of landing pages for mobile apps before you begin producing your personal.